Thursday, October 9, 2008

Living with the Peters

Living with the Peters...
The Peters are the family that I am living with currently. They are friends that I became connected with through two friends, Melina & Sonnet and the Saviours Small Group I attended with them. In August, they purchased a house with an extra room and had always said that they would love for me to come and live with them. Initially, I didn't take it that seriously until escrow closed and I was looking for someplace to relocate to. They are: Dan, Candee, Alison (9), Josh (7), Jessica (4) & Katie (2).

The following pictures are a few of my favorites...
*Lots of storybook times (primarily at the request of little Katie when she brings out every Dr. Seuss book ever written :)
*Movies and in-house guests (Warren is a frequent visitor :)When Warren walks in the door, little Katie asks, "Where's big Katie?" When I walk in the door, little Katie asks, "Where's Warren?"
*Cute kids, silly times, good food = a great place to live. :)













3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! I'm glad you're enjoying your current home!

Kat said...

You look very happy!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. so much potential for things to say.... but in short, how could we possibly be happier to have such a good friend living with us? I think our family would argue that WE are the blessed ones.