Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Timing & Warren

Ahh, how the concept of God's timing so often stops us in our tracks. I've been blessed to know a man that God has brought into my life. Warren. Years ago, when he first showed interest, I wasn't interested. Timing. As we've spent the last week and a half with each other, we've talked about God's timing and for me, hindsight has been the most amazing gift here. There was a reason I wasn't interested in Warren 2 1/2 years ago. Had we gotten together then, it would have been a disaster. He wasn't who God needed him to be for me and I still had a few growth spurts (spiritually) to go through myself.

And now. WOW. A switch was flipped and I've seen Warren so much differently than I ever have before. I'm looking forward to walking along side Warren through this season of our lives. My life is a life truely blessed. Having Warren be a part of it is icing on the blessing. :)




4 comments:

Kat said...

God truly is amazing!! I am very excited for you and Warren! Congratulations!

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

Yeah!! I could look at these pictures over and over, you both look so happy! Love you!

Kendra Wheeler said...

Umm...SO CUTE!!! Katie you are adorable and these pictures are so cute and I love looking at them! I can't wait to hear more.

Jonah Trevino said...

oh snap!