Saturday, February 7, 2009

God's Promise


Aside from breaking a law of common sense anyway, when I saw this rainbow, I felt the urge to grab my camera.

I LOVE rainbows and always think about the promises of God spoken to Noah after the flood. Because God's promises are many, I get excited every time I come across one and tell myself, "There are so many promises to choose from!! Which one should I speak over myself today?" :)

Note: Don't try this in your car, especially when you're driving 70 mph on the freeway in the rain. :) I'm sure God chuckled to himself... "The promise you're driving under is keeping you from harm today." :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

Okay, since "no one" ever comments on your blogs, I'm commenting so you will post something new! What's going on in your life?!?

Yours truly said...

i like rainbows too :)
i think you should write new poetry on your blogg

Kat said...

I beg to differ Dan... I comment on her blog! But I do second your request for a new posting!! I am dying to know about the wedding!!