Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Engagement!

Sooo, very much unbeknownst to me, our little trip to Central Park and standing on the bridge that Warren had been raving about for weeks prior to our trip to the East Coast, held a much greater surprise than I could have ever imagined!!

The Bow Bridge in Central Park

Warren's "BIG" Question

Taking a moment in the business around us...

Checking out the merchandise...

A beautiful view from the bridge.

The ring...which was designed by Warren- every part of it!

Another view...

And another...

7 comments:

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

The ring is gorgeous, GREAT job Warren. Can't wait to see it and you in person! Congratulations for the 3rd time now! So excited!

Jason and Trish said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you both!! We are VERY excited! And, yes, the ring is amazing!!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your week! Blessings.

Kendra Wheeler said...

I am so excited!!! Yeah! Congratulations. Umm...and the ring is gorgeous! Nice work Warren! I miss you and am so glad that you are happy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both!! Im so excited for you. The ring is beautiful!!

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness! I have been following your blog for a short period of time and have been waiting for the moment when Warren would propose to you. I am not sure if you remember me, you and Emily stayed with my when you first visited NPU. SOO excited to see what God has in store for you and Warren!

Anonymous said...

Woot! It's about dang time! :p

Staples said...

Wow, I love the ring! Congrats Katie, when is the date?